Sunday, June 19, 2011

RAW project finished

I finished my RAW bracelet today.  It turned out pretty I think, but the next one will be better now that I know what I'm doing.


The tutorial I used was "Ruffled Bangle" designed by Shelley Nybakke.  It used right-angle weave and two drop peyote.  I love pink and gold together, I guess it's just the girly girl in me.

I'm going to be moving next weekend so this was my last project for the month, but not my last post.  I will be posting the pieces I made for the June Blog Hop - Foot Bling challenge started by The Musings of Mystic Pesto you can visit her blog here it's not to late to join in the fun.

Happy beading Y'all
Therese

6 comments:

  1. This turned out really well! Nice job.
    I don't envy you having to move - good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project come out so beautiful , girly and cute... and thanks for the challenge link I did sign up my self even if I think is a bit late for me ... by the way wish yo a very good luck with moving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I'm not into girly things generally but I like this and I know my old friend would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful challenge piece - and I love pink myself! Must feel so good to complete a big project like this. I can only imagine how long this took to complete. Good luck preparing for your move! I know that is a lot of work, I have tons of boxes not even unpacked from our move last November! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I like the pink and gold together too. Love all the tiny details. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Therese, is the RAW base made of two layers, or is it just flat? It looks curved, as if it's tubular.

    I want to try this idea.

    ReplyDelete