Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Heart Macro - Earth's Jewelry

I have always considered the beautiful plant life on the earth to be God's jewelry for the earth.  No matter where you go on this earth you are going to find God's earth jewelry.  Whether it is in abundance or just a mere touch it is there for you to enjoy it's beauty.







The Hibiscus and the yellow flower ( I do not know the name of these they were growing in clumps on a bush) are growing on the bank of the River Walk in San Antonio, TX where I spent last week visiting family.


The Crape Myrtle is growing in my Mom's side yard.  Crape Myrtle is the south's equivalent to the north's Lilac tree. Except the Crape Myrtle does not have a pretty scent.

Well I hope you enjoyed viewing a little bit of God's earth jewelry as much as I enjoyed taking the pictures.  Now go on over to  Studio Waterstone and check out what other's have been macroing you are bound to find some more of Earth's jewelry.

Therese

9 comments:

  1. My gosh those Hibiscus are beautiful, one of my favorite flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so right, God did put an abundant supply of earth jewelry for us to love and admire! Also, He combined colors so that when we have creative color block, all we have to do is look out into His beautiful world to cure it! I love your pics! I haven't participated in this macro event, but love looking! Also, a new follower and your next door state neighbor, MS! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and magic! Kisses from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sentiment! Your pictures are definitely witness to the beautiful adornments God has sprinkled on the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, there is so much beauty to enjoy when you take the time to look. I have really enjoyed participating in I heart macro sundays for just that reason! Love the hibiscus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the white hibiscus with the red in the center. It is a stunner! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flowers are jewels...isn't it amazing that we see the flower but, if we really look at the small parts they are incredible works of art in their own right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos Therese! I love the River Walk. We went there once while we were stationed in Corpus Christi.

    ReplyDelete