Saturday, October 22, 2011

Releases by Rufydoof - Beading Babes Project 2 Oct/Nov 2011

Hi y'all I am here to announce that the Beading Babes Project 2 Oct/Nov 2011 choices are up and needing to be voted on.  So if you are interested in taking part in some wonderful beading projects head on over to Karyn's blog Releases by Rufydoof and check out the patterns and vote on two that you would like to do.  This project is open to anyone that wants to play along.  To find out more about The Beading Babes you can click on the Beading Babes badge in my side bar.  Here are the projects up to be voted on:






Y'all come on and join in on the fun!

Happy beading Y'all
Therese

2 comments:

  1. I have no talent for this whatso ever - or maybe it's my patience - but these are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what your making! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Patty phsst! I am still not sure what to vote for.

    ReplyDelete